Sales cold emailing is an outbound tactic that focuses on sending relevant, personalised emails to prospects that you’ve previously had no contact with. In this blog you will get all important tips & tricks and email templates to help you win more deals.
How to start with your cold email campaign?
Rules of cold emails:
- Do your research to make sure you really know the audience.
- Your email subject line matters to get more email open rates.
- Make it valuable, your prospect will start relation with you only if they find some valuable gain.
- Never try to sell with cold email instead create relation with your prospect
- Keep it short, people never read long emails from strangers.
- Don’t forget to follow-up, it shows we are persistent and we really care about starting a relation with them.
- Last but not least, check whether if you would reply to it yourself.
A starter video for sales email – How to close more deals with email?
Best Cold Email Subject Samples
Subject lines are crucial for success of your sales email campaigns. Below are some of the top subject lines we’ve used [or received] and a few other resources to make sure your emails get opened.
An Intro Email
- Are you the right person to speak to?
- Appropriate Person?
- Where shall I start?
- Could you point me in the right direction?
- [PROSPECT NAME], a bit of advice?
- [PROSPECT NAME], can you help me out?
- [PROSPECT NAME], you’ll love this?
- [PROSPECT NAME] recommended I get in touch with you
- How [COMPETITOR] gains [HIGH-LEVEL BENEFIT]
- Idea for [BUSINESS NAME]
- A better way to [BENEFIT OFFERED]
- Do not open this email
- You are not alone.
- [PROSPECT NAME], are you free [DATE – SOON FOR URGENCY]?
- 15 mins on [DATE]
- 10 x [DESIRED RESULT] in ten minutes?
- Next step?
- [YOUR COMPANY] Call Recap
- Pleasure chatting with you, [PROSPECT NAME]
- Let’s take another look
- I forgot to mention…
- Here’s the article we were talking about
- Found your answer!
- One last thing, [PROSPECT NAME]
- Just tried calling you
- Missed you again
- Am I bugging you yet?
Break up Email
- [PROSPECT NAME], I’m disappointed
- Did I lose you?
- Thank you from [YOUR COMPANY]
- [PROSPECT NAME], did I do something wrong?
- Are you ok?
- Where is the love?
- I’m sorry [PROSPECT NAME]
- It’s not you, it’s me
- Permission to close your file?
- Should I stay or should I go?
- Should I cross you off my list?
- Project update
A free podcast about cold email subject lines
Best Cold Email Templates to generate warm leads
We had sourced you the best cold email templates that you can instantly use to generate warm leads
28 Sales Prospecting Email Templates Guaranteed to Start a Relationship (Source)
5 cold email templates that will generate warm leads for your sales team! (Source)
The Best Cold Email Template to Crush Replies (Source)
8 Sales Follow Up Email Templates to Revive Prospects Gone Cold (Source)
Additional valuable resource to master your cold email game
Video on How to win cold email follow up game
Video on How to Write A Cold Email Your Prospects Will Respond to Every Time